facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, May 29, 2010

So Proud :)

Matt ran the Mt. Wilson Trail Race today and did awesome!  Basically, it is 4.3 miles uphill and then 4.3 back.  Out of the 8.6 miles, only 2 were on the street, the rest were trail miles.  He did such a great job!!


So very proud :)

Here are the last two pages of the baby boy book.  I need to find more velvet numbers to label the dates but other than that, they are done.



I also wanted to share a little bit of Kala's 30th birthday book.  Here is the full page of the bird sneak peek I showed earlier. 



I do love it.  I used Crate Paper's Brook collection and love the color scheme.  I feel like all I want to use right now is yellow and aqua.  And of course lots and lots of mist!



More mist, more aqua, more yellow, more love.  

I think that is all for now.  I'm so happy it is a 3 day weekend!  We don't have much going on just a lot of relaxing.  What are you all doing??

1 comment:

  1. I love that mist + aqua + yellow = love. Here was my Saturday night: Watch the fight with the guys and come home to 3 women, 2 babies, 1 bottle of wine, and an entire living room COVERED in paper and crafting tools. The life of a scrapper's husband!!!

    ReplyDelete