facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fun Weekend

This was such a fun weekend.  On Friday, Matt and I picked up my new road bike - an early birthday present.  Isn't it a beauty??  We went riding yesterday morning and this morning and had so much fun. I'm a little sore but I'm sure my body will get used to it.... I hope...




Our wonderful friends Nate and Jessie have a precious little boy named Max.  We babysat him today and while he was taking a nap, I took a couple of photos.  I couldn't help myself!   I made the little blanket that is draped over him. Isn't he adorable?! 






I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

3 comments:

  1. What a great weekend! And it was so great to see that beautiful blanket being used by wonderful Max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful blanket and sleeping babies are just precious. Glad you had a great weekend.

    PS. We should get together some weekend or week, please let me know when you are available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,

    That would be great! Once school is out, things calm down a lot for us. I'm done June 11th.

    ReplyDelete