facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Scrappy Goodness

My sister-in-law, Kala, just had her 30th birthday.  My brother asked me to help him put together a book for her.  He asked the women close to her (friends and family) to write letters to her and I got to put them all together in a lovely book.  It was a ton of work but I had so much fun doing it.  I used the new Crate Paper line, Brook, to do the whole thing.  It was fun to experiment with new products and a bigger size album.  Here is one little sneak peek of a page I made.


I've been really into inking my pages lately.  For this page I used Maya Road's bronze mist.  The doily is Martha Stewart.  I've seen doilies everywhere!  

I also have the next two pages of my baby boy book.






It has been such a busy week.  School is out in three weeks (yipee!!) so of course it's been crazy.  I hope to get some craft time in this weekend.  I need it....it's my therapy!!  I think I'll experiment with making different tags.  If I do, I'll be sure to show you all.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment