facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Friday, May 14, 2010

Pages 2,3, and 4

I have the next three pages of the little boy baby book ready to show.  What I like about this book is that you choose just one picture from each month.  I know that new moms will have billions of pictures to choose from and probably not enough time to put them all in a scrapbook.  Using this album, you can choose just one picture a month and put the rest in a regular album - no shame in that!



I love the quilt look on this page.  I sewed (with my machine) the different scraps of paper together.  I am dying to learn how to quilt for real.  That is on the summer to do list for sure.  



The white pieces of paper are two simple journaling strips for mom to say whatever she wants.  



If you follow this blog long enough you will see that I'm obsessed with graph paper.  I love how it looks against all other patterned paper.  


That's all for now!  I'm soooo ready for this weekend.  Enjoy it!

1 comment: