facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

{shop update} hello there

Ok so I am seriously freaking out.  The lovely Sarah Scheidler took pictures of the cards, tags, and notepads that I have ready to add to my shop and I am in love with them!  Eeeek!  I am really happy with the designs I have to share with you and couldn't be more happy with her point of view in photographing them.  So, without further ado, here is my first release.  I have shared this design before but of course had to share these pictures.    
First of all, let me say I am obsessed with the color scheme.  Gold, grey, and pool blue??? Yes, please!  

This little card is 3 1/2" x 4 7/8"- just perfect for when you need to drop a quick line.  


I can personalize the sentiment - thank you, just a note, your name...whatever!  

Please check out Sarah's work at www.sarahscheidler.com and her Facebook page.  Thanks for swinging by!  I'm super excited to share more throughout this week and next!  
ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment