facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Monday, July 26, 2010

This Weekend

Matt and I had a really fun weekend.  We were both off of work on Friday so we drove down to San Diego for the day and went to the San Diego Zoo.  Apparently I went when I was little but I have no memory of it so it was a new experience for both of us.  We loved it!  We loved walking around, looking at the animals, and just having the day together.




I'm glad I married a man who makes me laugh so much.

We then went to a local scrapbooking store, Paper Tales, that I had heard all about.  It was AMAZING.  It was the best scrabooking store I've been to.  I felt like everything there was very much my style.  Of course I got a few things.

On Saturday we got to babysit precious Beckett.


We were sad to give her back to her parents.  She is such a good baby!!

On Sunday, Matt went with me to the Renegade Craft Fair.



Once again, another awesome craft experience.  I really think my husband should win some kind of award .... two crafting outings this weekend!

We also saw Inception.  It was really good but a lot of it was over my head.  I think I'll need a round 2 to really get it.  

That's all for now!  What did you all do this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. So bummed I missed Renegade :( I wanted to go SO bad!!! I will make it next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so awesome!! Such great inspiration. There are some awesome crafters out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you do have a great husband! Next time you are in San Diego let me know. I would still like to see you before the summer is over. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot! While we were at the paper store I thought of you and thought we should get together but by then had no way of getting ahold of you! I'd love to see you guys too - if you are up here at all, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete