facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Letterpress Goodness

Before I get to the letterpress projects, here is my latest layout.  A few nights ago I stayed up until 2:30 am crafting away.  Here is one of the projects I made.


I love this picture of Matt.  We were in Maui on Easter Sunday and decided to go to church before hitting the beach.  It was our first day there so we were dying to start our vacation. 

I made two different letterpress cards.  It has taken a little bit of work to figure out how to use my wonderful machine but I LOVE it now.  It's super easy to use once you figure it out and now my head is swimming with ideas of all sorts of projects.  If you want any cards made, let me know!

 





Sorry for the annoying shadows on the cards.  I'm still trying to figure out what atmosphere is best for taking pictures.  

Enjoy your weekend...it's almost here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment