facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

how did it happen?!

It feels like just a couple months ago that Matt and I were welcoming our sweet boy into this world.  How in the world has it almost been a year!?  It just doesn't make sense to me.  My heart hurts with how fast he is growing up but it also sings with how much I love him and his stage right now.

Every night before we go to bed, Matt and I peek in on Jonathan and it hit us both this time how big he is.  Look at him!!


My heart swells just looking at him.  He's been sooo busy lately.  He is trying to walk and this week alone, he fell three times while trying - he busted his lip once and hit his head twice.  He also smashed his little finger in the closet because he's getting into everything!  I guess this is the life of a baby learning to walk.

So even though he is soooo busy during the day, he crashes at night.  Love this boy.

1 comment:

  1. I have love/hate feelings about this picture...

    ReplyDelete