facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Thursday, April 12, 2012

scrappy post: sweet boy

It's been awhile since I shared a scrapbooking post here!  It's about time!

This is a layout I made several months ago.

That glorious yellow chevron is an old Amy Tangerine sheet that I saved and saved until the perfect time....then I bought a few more pages.  I also took a lesson from her book and hand stitched the title.  

He looks so little there!  I can't believe how fast it goes and how much he's already grown!  

The grid matting and the people strip are also Amy Tangerine.  I used some Elle's Studio and that's about it!

Here's one last look of the page.  I always like to leave plenty of white space so they eye has somewhere to rest.  Sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed if every spot of the page is filled with embellishments.  

It's funny how much my style has already changed since making this page.  I really am working on trying to look for the story of each picture and making sure I tell that somewhere on the page.  

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment