facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, April 8, 2012

floral stationary

I love making stationary and cards.  Love it.  My mom just had her birthday this last week and I thought some handmade stationary would be the perfect thing to round out her gift.


This was  a pretty easy design.  I had been going through my patterned papers to get rid of the ones I was no longer inspired by (all I have to say is that my babysitters always have a nice size stack of crafting stuff to go through and keep when they are here!)  Anyway, while I was going through my stack, I saw a piece of floral paper that looked just like my mom.  I put it aside knowing I'd come to it later to make something for her.  Then her birthday was getting close and I was ready to create.  I cut out the flowers, glued them to card stock, and added a little shimmer mist.  That's it!  

In my opinion, handmade gifts are one of the best ways to say, "I love you."  I love you, mom!  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are so pretty! Love the sweet flowers. :)

    I just "discovered" you on Instagram through Elizabeth of Sew Chatty; I loved your cards & had to stop by your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by! I always love new visitors :)

    ReplyDelete