facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

halloween in pictures

Happy (late) Halloween!  This is Matt's second favorite holiday so we always stay busy.  Here are some highlights.  Enjoy!


























Sleepy baby at the pumpkin patch.  I want to chew on his cheeks.  I think I will! :)

























with Dadda


























with Momma


























with friends


























Dumbledore and Harry ....  tee hee!


























Han Solo and Chewie.  Aren't they both the cutest?!


























The cutest Chewie in the world.  

And for a random side note, I'm trying to win a kit to do a December Daily album over at Elizabeth Kartchner's blog.  If I post here, I get to enter to win an extra time. :)  Keeping my fingers crossed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment