I have been reading Stephanie Howell's blog for a long time now and love it. I love the creative inspiration. I love her stories about her 4 precious girls. But more than anything, I love how honest she blogs. Her blog is about creativity, her scrapbooking, and her girls, but more than anything, it is a place to be honest and share her heart. I have been so inspired by her posts over and over again and have decided to participate in her blog your heart challenge. All I have to do is blog what is on my heart and blog honestly. So here goes...
1. I love being a mom. I love my little boy more than I thought possible. I am so thankful for him and for the opportunity to be able to stay at home. Sometimes I go a little stir crazy so I'm working on ways to get out of the house and have adult conversation.
2. I'm not super happy with my post baby body...although who is? I am in Weight Watchers and I love it (post to come about a little make over I gave my tracker). But it's also hard. I'm not getting fast results. I also joined Stroller Strides this week. It's a great program where you work out in the park with other moms. There is also a coach so she pushes us and has the work out planned.
3. I'm learning to give myself a little grace with #2. I just had a baby. It's going to take time.
4. Jonathan's reflux is acting up again. He hasn't been eating well for about a week and a half now. It's scary because of our experience when he was a month old with him not eating and gaining weight. We are starting him on an additional prescription today so I hope that helps.
5. I can't tell you how much I love fall weather. The rain and clouds yesterday?? DIVINE.
Ok.... I think that's all for now. Thank you for reading!!