facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

two months

Our little babe is two months old already!!  I seriously can't believe it.


























So at two months, our little guy...

... is smiling a ton!!  Unfortunately he didn't smile at all during this photo shoot but he is such a happy boy!  Whenever I get him out of the crib he greets me with a big smile.  melts. my. heart.

...weighs in at 11 pounds 9 ounces and is 22 3/4 inches.  He is in the 50% for weight (huge relief after his slow start to gaining weight) and length and 75% for his head.  Yup, he's got a big head.  It's for all his brains.

...recognizes his momma and dadda.  He knows our voices and responds to them.  When I start talking, he'll turn his head to find me.  He still loves to "talk" with me.

...has reflux.  Not fun.  Poor little guy.  We have him on medication now and is doing MUCH better.  He is eating about every 3 1/2 to 4 hours and is taking down 5 ounces.  Good boy!!

...still LOVES his bath.  Dadda tries to get home by bath time every night and they both just love it.

....holds up his head while burping.  Baby boy has a strong neck holding up that beautiful big head!

...is starting to sleep a lot longer at night.  Sometimes he gives us 5 - 7 hours of sleep!!

...still loves his swaddle.  When he is ready to go down for his naps, I swaddle him up and he gives me a little smile.

...is spending more time on his tummy.

...grew out of his newborn car seat insert and went on his first road trip to San Diego (more on that later).




be still my heart....




3 comments:

  1. Your baby is so precious! Love all of these pictures. Thank you for sharing.
    Christine Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! He looks like a classic doll. His head is perfectly shaped! I'm sorry he didn't smile for your photo shoot, but oh so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more on the road trip to San Diego! Please! Also, you did a great job on your quilt. It's the perfect backdrop for all your month-old photos! Your little guy is the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete