facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Something New

Ok, so you all know how much I love this blog.  She's so inspiring and honest.  Not to mention her scrapbooking is spectacular.  She's been doing this 30 Days of Truths project inspired by GirlVaughn.com and I thought I'd give it a try too.

You see, I've been thinking a lot about this blog and what I want it to be.  Is it just a place for creative inspiration?  Or just a place to share what I'm doing with my family? Or is it a place to share me?  The blogs that I love the most combine all three.  They highlight their craft, show the goings on of their family, and share their personal ups and downs.  So I'm going to give it a try.

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself


Oh man, we are really starting all out here.  Ok, well, I think I'm too hard on myself.  I don't think I let myself be free to make mistakes, to fall flat on my face, and look awful while down there.  I think I want to have it all together, to do everything and do it well.  In the meantime, I isolate myself and those around me.  I always want to be there for those I love - to be there for them no matter what they are going through.  But, it is hard for me to let people see me in my worst spots, when I really need help.  Perfectionist much?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment