facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

day 4

Lindy and I went to Reno last weekend to visit Beth.  While there, we went to Lake Tahoe.....gorgeous!!  The leaves were changing colors and it felt like fall.  


Onto day 4: something you have to forgive someone for

Aggg.... I don't know why I'm doing this to myself.  I love the idea of doing something that forces me to open up on my blog but I guess I don't like the opening up part.  Here we go...

I'm weird about forgiveness.  I think it is easier for me to forgive BIG issues than little ones.  I think that is because I actually talk about the big issues.  If someone has really hurt my feelings, I go to the person and work things out.  I usually walk away from these talks sad at first (I hate having hard conversations) but then much happier.  

It's the little things.  I don't feel like they are worth bringing up and then pretty soon, they have built up and I can't let go and forgive.  Gotta work on that.

For example, many months ago a random stranger yelled at me at Michael's (I have a love/hate relationship with this store).  It still makes my blood boil whenever I think about it.  Yeah, gotta get past that!!!  

THANK YOU for always reading my ramblings.  Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment