facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wedding

Hi everyone!  I've been a little MIA lately because I had the honor of being in my friend's wedding in Arizona!

Coralanne and I met when we were four and were best friends (more like sisters) all throughout elementary school, junior high, and high school.  I left Arizona to go to college and haven't been back much for nine years.  Although we didn't see each other as much during that time, she always made an effort to come see me in college and stay connected and involved in what was going on in my life.  She is such a loyal, wonderful friend and I am so thankful for her source of encouragement throughout these last 23 years.  I was able to stay with her for several days leading up to her wedding and it was so much fun!  I was so happy to be there to help her with last minute details, packing, and helping with odds and ends.  I am so happy for her and her husband, Eirik.  What a privilege it was to be her co - matron of honor.

Here we are when we were probably five.


She was also a MOH in my wedding four years ago.  



I have more crafty goodness to post today so check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment