facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two Days Until Summer!!



Here is another one of the pages from Kala's book.  It's pretty basic but I really enjoy the simple look.  Here are some more close-ups.





On to more exciting things (for me) ...  school is over in 2 days!!  I'll miss those little guys but I'm READY for a break, for some more time to create, and more time to relax.  I need it!  Matt and I always joke and say that I am a different person over the summer - Sellie (summer Ellie).  I'm excited for her to resurface again!  I'll be doing summer school again this year but only for 3 weeks.  I'm doing Camp K which is a program to get little ones ready for kindergarten.  It will be a change of pace, challenging, and a lot of fun!

What I am most excited about for the summer is time to work on my etsy shop!  I currently have someone helping me with business cards and I'm working on making enough goods so once I open the store, it is somewhat full.  Once it is up and going, I'll let you know!  Please feel free to pass the information for this blog around to anyone who you think might be interested.  This is not a private blog at all.

Thanks for reading!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about your etsy shop and have a great end of the school year! I taught kindergarten and loved it and I am sure they will bless you this summer.

    ReplyDelete