Well, it is officially summer!! I know it's summer around here because I'm not sad it's Sunday night! Yes, I'd love for Matt to be off tomorrow but I'm thrilled I can sleep in. So, to kick off the summer, I decided to make a list of the top ten things I'm looking forward to about summer. Just to preface ... I'm sure I'll forget some of my favorites.
1. More time with Matt - love you!!
2. Plenty of time to craft
3. Learning to quilt - hopefully!! Lindy, we have to do it!
4. Felicity...need I say more? I've never watched it and am already DEVOURING the first season. Love it!
5. More time for friends. I love that most of my friends are stay at home moms or teachers so we'll be able to hang out during the day.
6. The Bachelorette - don't you dare judge me! :)
7. So You Think You Can Dance - Is it bad that so many of my entrees are T.V. shows?? mmm...
8. Family Vacations
9. Bike Riding