facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Saturday, October 12, 2013

fall inspired stationery

So it's starting to kinda feel like fall here in Southern California.  We had a day of rain (eeeek!!!) and it's been chilly at night and in the morning.  AND, of course I'm sure you have all noticed, the best part of the fall.....the salted caramel mocha is back!!  LOVE.  

So in honor of this glorious season and in an effort to trick myself into believing it is actually fall, here is my new gold leaf stationery.  
I'm loving the gold leaf sewn onto the double washi tape stripe.  
The card is backed on kraft card stock and is paired with a kraft envelope.  It is A6 - 4 1/2" x 6 1/4". 

How cute would a little nameplate sewn onto the leaf be??  Look for it in my shop! 
ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment