facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Friday, May 4, 2012

[project life] week 6

This is a quick one pager.  I was getting kinda behind so I made a few one page spreads so I could get caught up and something happened....I realized I really love one page spreads for project life!  I'm thinking I'll do many more of them.  It allows me to document the major events and it takes half as much time.

Here it is!

This was a fun week!  J started sitting up for the first time at Stroller Strides and we went to Mississippi for a short weekend to visit Matt's family.  I also love the picture of him in the carseat at the grocery store. This was only a couple months ago but I forgot that I used to do that.  These are all of the momma moments that I would just lose over time if I didn't document them.  And this is why I LOVE project life still.  Yes, it's hard to keep up with it.  Yes, it takes a lot of organization and time.  But it is sooo worth it.  I am documenting our little life here and I know that we will love looking back at this.  I love it so much in fact that regular 12x12 scrapbooking hasn't happened in a while.  Is this the new thing for me??

No comments:

Post a Comment