facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

[handmade] banner stationary

Oh how paper thrills me.  I know this must sound strange to many of you out there but it truly delights me!

As a little girl, I used to cut up little pieces of paper, collect them in sandwich baggies, and walk around talking about my "perpers."  Wow.  So funny that I still find such satisfaction and joy in having a piece of paper between my fingers.  My heart beats a little faster, my mind starts racing, and I am ready to create.

Although this must sound strange to many of you out there, I'm sure there are a few of you who can relate.  Or maybe you have another hobby that you find such satisfaction from.  But I feel so lucky to have my wonderful husband who validates this hobby so much and makes it such a priority that I have my time and space to create.  Thanks, love!

Ok, enough of that.  On to sharing a photo or two!  Awhile back I met up with the lovely Elizabeth from Sew Chatty to talk handmade business.  She has an adorable store packed with beautiful handmade purses, bags, and wallets.  Seriously - if you are looking for a gift for someone, check out her shop.  Anyway, our visit was sooo helpful for me.  She gave me tons of greats tips and I feel like I understand what it takes to run your own business just a little bit more.

As a thank you to her, I brought her some of my banner stationary.  She loves ruffles and her aesthetic is very feminine and sweet so I thought she'd enjoy them.

These will be available in my shop - you'll just need to let me know what letter you want on the banner.  
I feel like I've been doing fabric ruffles on paper for forever but I'm still not over it.  Not sure if I ever will be.  

And, I was so pleased to see Elizabeth highlight my stationary in her post.  

Makes me happy.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment