facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

baby book

I'm just popping in to share some pictures of a recent baby book I made. Enjoy! :)

 Here's the cover. I used the SNAP binder and it worked perfectly.  I just added some gold and cream twine and was done.
 
The binders come with some patterned paper (like the polka dot below) and I used Elise Blaha Cripe's Project Life patterned paper to supplement.  For the first page, I sewed on a small sheet with the birth information.  

The book is divided into three sections: letters, pictures, and keepsakes.  


pocketed page protectors for photos with journaling cards:

 
In the keepsakes section, there is a pocket for ultrasound pictures, birth announcement, first birthday, and special cards.

This book was super fun to make - simple, sweet, and easy to use.  Score!
ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment