facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Friday, February 15, 2013

currents

time: 8:18 pm
location: slouched down on my big red couch with my feet on the coffee table
mood: relaxed, content
eating: just ate the most amazing pad thai from Daisy Mint.  I've never been and have been dying to try it out.  If you live in the Pasadena area, you must go.
drinking: arizona diet decaf green iced tea.  I buy the huge jug and can live off of it.  Well only if I also have my diet coke and starbucks.
watching: scandal.  Holy cow this show.
reading: I just started Water for Elephants and am really liking it so far.  Since it's fiction, I'll devour it and finish it.  Can't stand non fiction.
loving: my husband and my sweet boy.  and yummy pad thai.  and trashy tv. and crocheting.
learning: how to balance, set boundaries, and make myself a priority. It's hard stuff folks.
thinking: i wish there were more hours in the day. 
wishing: that I could sleep in until 10 tomorrow morning. alas, I have a toddler :)

Happy weekend y'all 


ellie

Currents from Life.Love.Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment