facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Friday, March 23, 2012

word bubbles

So I'm working away on Project Life and decided I wanted to make some custom word bubbles.  Maybe this is why I take so dang long to finish each week (I get a little distracted and want to make a lot of the products I use) but I'm still loving it...so that's what counts.  Oh yeah, and the whole memory keeping thing... :)  I used this tutorial to make these fun word bubbles.  Yup, I found another use for my silhouette machine.

I'm thinking I should make a bunch of these and add them to my stockpile of stuff for my etsy shop.  Can't wait to open that!!  I just need to get a new silhouette blade first so the cuts are a little more clean.  But for personal use?  I think it's great.

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute friend! Thanks so much for linking up to Made With Love! I'm featuring you on FB and Twitter today! http://www.facebook.com/SewChatty

    ReplyDelete