facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Friday, February 24, 2012

adore you (again)

I was going through my scrapbook and saw this oldie but a goodie.  I blogged it here back in June of 2010 but thought I'd photograph it again and do a little repost.


























Lots of Elle's Studio here.  This was the beginning of my misting - oh, I was so excited about it but so uncertain of how to do it!  I guess I still feel kinda the same way.  I love my inks and mists but am still constantly figuring out different techniques to make them look how I want.





















 A close up of the paper flowers.  I still love that heart paper I used as a matte and used it on a recent project life week!  Yeah, I keep my supplies for a loooong time.

Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment