facebooktwitterinstagrampinterestrss feedemail

Sunday, September 19, 2010

love my google reader

Are there any other google reader fans out there?  I absolutely love it.  I have so many blogs I read and if I had to go to each one individually, I'd never be able to keep up.  Here are a few of my favorite photos I've found on my lovely google reader.


I love these little goodie bags from Dear Lizzy.



Isn't this garland magical??!  I can always find inspiration at The Pink Couch.


Jenni Hufford creates such beautiful, unique, romantic pages.  

If you don't have google reader, go to google.com/reader and add a blog (like elliebelliehandmade.com...hint, hint) by using the "add subscription" button.  Then, whenever you go to google reader, all of your wonderful blogs will be updated and ready for you to read.  





No comments:

Post a Comment